Monday 20 April 2015

Revlon Spring Lipsticks

So seen as it's finally spring and the sun is out, I thought I would do a Spring lipsticks review. I didn't actually realise until I gathered my lipsticks together for this post that they are all Revlon! These are my favourite spring colours, I hope you find this useful if you're looking for some colours to add to your spring make up! 



The first one that I've been wearing a lot lately is the Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain in the colour 035 Miami Fever.


I really like the Moisture Stain lipsticks as they are quite glossy which is great for spring/summer, they also have a really easy to use applicator. 


This colour is such a nice bright redish coral that is perfect for this time of year, particularly in the evenings as more of a statement lipstick. 



Next is the Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in the colour 001 Honey Douce. 



This has more of a matte texture and feels really creamy and moisturising. Also as the name Balm Stain suggests it does stay on your lips a long time. It's really easy to apply and is such a nice spring pastel colour. I'm not a fan of bright pinks so I like the fact this is a more subtle yet pretty colour. It's really suited for during the day time especially if you want more brighter defining eye make up as this is a subtle colour it won't over power. 



Another coral lipstick in my collection is the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in the colour 015 Tutti Frutti. 




I love how creamy and moisturising this is, and this colour is one of my favourites. It's a lighter coral than the Moisture Stain Miami Fever which is really suited to spring. I like wearing this with a copper/bronze eye shadow.



Another Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter I have is the colour 095 Crème Brulee.





Again this is really creamy and moisturising and I really like this colour as its nearly nude with just a tint of pink and I like wearing it for work as it just adds a subtle gloss to my lips. 



I also have another Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain, this one in the colour 050 London Posh. 


I have to say I'm definitely not London Posh but I do love this colour. It's again a light peachy/nude colour but this is more glossy than the Lip Butter. I really like how long lasting the Moisture stains are and how moisturising they are as well. I really hate dry feeling lipsticks that don't apply very easily and dry out your lips, so all these Revlon lipsticks are definitely a hit with me. 



So this next one is technically a lip gloss, but I find it quite similar to the Moisture stain. This is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in the colour 225 Berry Allure. 



I love berry colours but usually I wear them in the winter, however this isn't as dark as you would think from the colour in the bottle and I think the glossy texture makes it more summery. I wouldn't wear something this glossy in winter as the wind would blow my hair and my hair would stick to my lips and that is incredibly annoying. But for spring/summer I think this works really well especially for going out in the evenings as it has a slight glitter/shimmer to it. 


So that's all the Lipsticks I'm loving at the moment, let me know in the comments what you think if you have tried any of these or if this has helped you find a new lipstick to try! 

LizziaBeauty xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment